Skip to main content

Start the Week Right


The only way to do great work is to love what you do." Embracing your passions and pursuing what you love makes your work more meaningful and fulfilling. Theodore Roosevelt reminded us that, "Believe you can and you're halfway there." Confidence in your abilities is the first step to achieving your goals, so trust yourself and your journey. Winston Churchill's words, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts," highlight that success and failure are both parts of the journey, and what matters most is the resilience to keep moving forward. Finally, C.S. Lewis said, "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." It's never too late to chase your dreams or set new objectives, as age is just a number when it comes to personal growth.

When I started my journey as a freelance artist, I faced many challenges and rejections. However, by staying passionate about my work and believing in myself, I gradually built a portfolio that I am proud of today. Each setback taught me valuable lessons and strengthened my resolve. Just like the quotes above, my personal journey has shown me that perseverance, confidence, and passion are key to overcoming obstacles and achieving success. Let these words and stories inspire you to start your week with determination and positivity, ready to tackle any challenges that come your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadows of Trust :Chapter 03

 A Love Born in the City  Once upon a time in the bustling city of New York,  lived a couple, Emma and Jack. Their love story seemed like it was straight out of a fairy tale. They met at a mutual friend's wedding, where Jack was a groomsman and Emma was painting live portraits of the guests. Jack was captivated by Emma's vibrant spirit and her art, and Emma found Jack's intelligence and quiet charm irresistible.  They talked late into the night, sharing dreams and laughter, and by the end of the evening, they felt a deep connection. Emma was an aspiring artist, her life full of colors and creativity.  She lived in a small, cozy apartment in Brooklyn,  which doubled as her studio.  Jack, on the other hand, was a software engineer, analytical and precise.He worked for a tech company in Manhattan, where his skills had quickly earned him recognition.Despite their differences, they complemented each other perfectly, or so it seemed.  Emma brought spontaneity and passion into Jac

Shadows of Trust :Chapter 05

As weeks turned into months, Jack's lies piled up. He lied about business trips that didn't exist, meetings that never happened, and even about spending weekends at the office. In reality, Jack was struggling with a gambling addiction. He had started gambling online as a way to cope with stress, but it quickly spiraled out of control. He was drowning in debt, trying to win back what he had lost, and ashamed to admit it to Emma. Emma, on the other hand, felt the growing distance but couldn't pinpoint the reason. She started feeling insecure, wondering if Jack was seeing someone else. Her friends suggested she should trust him, but her intuition told her something was terribly wrong.  Emma's once vibrant and colorful paintings began to reflect her inner turmoil, with darker hues and more chaotic compositions. One day, while Jack was at work, Emma decided to search their apartment.She found receipts for expensive dinners and hotel stays, all charged to credit cards she di

To you , From me

My Dear Cute Pretty Little Gorgieous Girlfriend For All Time, I am so sorry for making you cry, and for causing you such pain and discomfort. I am truly sorry for the times I made you feel angry and for every moment I let you down.  I am sorry for not being the partner you deserve and for not treating you with the respect and kindness you deserve.  I am deeply sorry for my actions that led to your tears, and for the words I spoke that hurt you so deeply. I am sorry for the misunderstandings that caused you to feel uncomfortable and for the times my behavior made you question my love. I am sorry for every angry moment that overshadowed our happiness, and for each instance I made you feel down.  I am sorry for not realizing sooner how my actions affected you, and for not being more mindful of your feelings.I am so sorry for the pain I’ve caused and for any doubts that my actions might have planted in your heart.  I am sorry for being insensitive and not putting your needs first. I am tru